(at HDS 1929-1936) solicitor and property developer.
Born 31.8.1920 Died 1.4.2011. Developed Alexander Fleming House at the Elephant and Castle as the new HQ of the NHS in 1963 (Imry Property Holdings – Lee’s Company – teamed with Erno Goldfinger the Architect). Described in his obituary in The Times (21.4.2011) as “almost the last survivor of London’s great postwar property developers. Was born Arnold Levy in Dalston. Also became Warden and Elder of Marble Arch Synagogue.